Independent Financial Solutions, Inc.
is an Independent Marketing Organization / Independent General Agency.
We are the access channel of choice for Independent Agents. We provide Annuities, DI and Life Insurance, including Impaired risk and Regulation 60
For eligible agents we make impaired risk easy – complete 1 application along with our HIPAA form we order the medical and APS’ and shop the case for you.
IFS Provides its Independent Agents with:
- Health Insurance
- Group Life
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Non Contributory Deferred Comp.
- Experience Agent Signing Bonus
- High First Year Annualized Commission
- High Renewal Commission
- Charitable Matching Funds
- Designation Reimbursement
- Use Your Own DBA
- Outside Business Activities Okay
- Competitive Commission Payout
- Through our experience we will find a suitable product for your client and make sure you are prepared to make the sale.
- Our Advanced case design team will help to uncover sales. Send us a fact finder and put us to work!
- Don’t waste your time Processing New Business, ordering medicals, calling underwriters, let our professionals handle that for you so you can sell more. We will even make the copies.
- As an independent firm we know all products and carriers, so you don’t have to.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered solely through Ameritas Investment Corp (AIC). Member FINRA / SIPC. AIC and Independent Financial Solutions, Inc. are not affiliated. Additional products and services may be available through Independent Financial Solutions, Inc. that are not offered through AIC. This is not an offer of securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it specifically directed to a resident of any jurisdiction. As with any security, request a prospectus from your registered representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. A representative from Independent Financial Solutions, Inc. will contact you to provide requested information.
Securities products are limited to residents of: New York and New Jersey
Representatives of AIC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation.